Our fully-trained engineers are certified to support most of the equipment that we promote, and we have the resources in-house to offer Full Professional Service Solutions ranging from pre-sales - solution scoping, engineering, project management, implementation, user and administrator training through to ongoing Support through Service Level Agreements defined by your requirements.
The following service offerings from ST Innovations will ensure continuity of service:
1. Response Service - Engineering support is provided either remotely, or if required, locally. Taking this traditional approach, the resolution of the incident is on a “best endeavours” basis. Response service includes a timed escalation procedure in the event of a problem taking time to resolve. This service is suitable for organisations where loss of voice services does not negatively impact the organisation
2. Management Services – ST support focuses on minimising downtime by allowing you to build upon your standard maintenance contract, to become more proactive in the handling of incidents. This is done by weekly maintenance visits to SLA customers.
3. Remote Monitoring - ST Innovations reduces downtime by monitoring your mission-critical voice communications network, 24/7. The team will remotely diagnose the incident.
4. Service Level Agreements - Here we have a proven track record on delivering excellence in service through customised Service Level Agreements addressing the requirements of both smaller organisations and larger, multi-site national organisations.
5. End User Training - We believe that wherever possible, training should be delivered in a “hands on” interactive environment, to maximise learning potential. Train the Trainer is a cost-effective solution.